Maybe Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza is a throw back. It’s hard to say. Can it be a throw back if you’ve been eating it constantly since you learned of it’s existence? Does Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza qualify as retro if you’ve been consistently improving it over the years as you ate it? I don’t know. What I do know is this.
I love Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza and so do my husband and second born son. The eldest has an inexplicable distaste for cream cheese, and the three youngest wouldn’t touch that many vegetables unless I paid them to do it, but I don’t care. Those of us who love it, love it madly and show no signs of slowing down on eating it, whether it’s played or not.
Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza starts with, duh, Ranch Cream Cheese. It’s easy peasy to make using homemade or purchased pizza shells. Simply bake and cool your pizza crust, then top with the aforementioned Ranch Cream Cheese and an absolute shower of crispy, flavourful fresh vegetables.
Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza is a winner for any party buffet, but it’s also a great choice for snacking while watching movies, football, hockey, or after-school/work. It’s light enough to not weigh you down in the warmer months, and it’s just fresh enough to take you out of any winter doldrums you have. In short, I’m saying Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza just might be the perfect snack food. Well, except for vegetable and/or cream cheese haters, but darn it… more for us!
- Pre-bake your pizza crusts according to package directions, or use a delicious homemade pre-baked pizza crust.
- Use homemade Spreadable Ranch Cream Cheese, or use purchased spreadable ranch cream cheese.
- There’s no hard and fast rule on how to cut up the vegetables you use to top the pizza except for this one: make the pieces small. You want to get as many KINDS of vegetables into each bite as you can. That’s part of the fun!
- In the recipe, I’ve specified my favourite choices for vegetables for the Ranch Vegetable Cream Cheese Pizza, but clearly this recipe has a little give to it. Swap in your favourites if you prefer!
- Store any leftover Ranch Vegetable Cream Cheese Pizza tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.
Ranch Cream Cheese Vegetable Pizza
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust between 10 and 12 inches in diameter, preferably, completely cooled
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Spreadable Ranch Cream Cheese
- 1 cup small diced English or seedless cucumber peel on
- 1/2 cup small diced red onions
- 1/2 cup small diced multi-coloured bell peppers
- 1/2 cup small florets of broccoli
- 1/2 cup small florets of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Spread the Spreadable Ranch Cream Cheese evenly to within 1/2-inch of the edges. Sprinkle the chopped vegetables in the order given and garnish with the freshly chopped herbs. Cut into wedges and serve.