Chicken Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites
- 2 pounds Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 packages of cream cheese 8 ounces each, softened to room temperature
- 1 brick of sharp cheddar 8 ounce, about 2 cups, grated
- 2 cups shredded fully-cooked chicken
- 4 green onions trimmed of the root ends, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dry ranch dressing mix homemade or purchased
- Slice the bacon crosswise into 1/4-inch strips. Add them to a large frying pan over medium heat and fry until crispy, stirring frequently to separate and cook evenly. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the crispy bacon bits to a paper towel lined plate. Let them cool slightly, then chop finely. Transfer to a bowl and toss with the chopped parsley and set aside.
- Use a hand mixer, stand mixer, or sturdy spoon to combine the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, chicken, green onions, ranch dressing mix, and 1/3 cup of the bacon and parsley mixture until it is homogeneous and even in texture. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the mixture onto a plate. If you don't have a medium cookie scoop, you can divide it out in generous tablespoon servings. Roll each serving into a ball with your hands then roll each ball in the remaining bacon and parsley mixture. Arrange on a serving plate and insert an appetizer pick into the top of each Chicken Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least an hour but up to 12 hours before serving for best quality.
Connect with Hatfield Quality Meats on social media!
What are you making for the Big Game? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/26/2017 – 2/26/2017.
Be sure to visit the Hatfield Quality Meats Campaign Page on SheKnows where you can read other bloggers’ posts!