Cranberry Coleslaw: Printer Friendly Version
Adapted from Valerie Daly’s recipe
- 1 pound bagged cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (or 6 cups mixed shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon shelled sunflower seeds or slivered almonds
Use a whisk to combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice (or vinegar), salt, pepper, and celery seed to make the dressing. Set aside.
Add coleslaw vegetables to a mixing bowl. Toss in 1/4 cup of the cranberries and 2 Tablespoons of the sunflower seeds. Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss to coat completely. Transfer to a serving dish and scatter reserved cranberries and sunflower seeds over the top.