Dill Pickle Dip
This thick cream cheese dip chock full of dill pickle and sweet onion is for serious pickle fans! Dunk pretzels, vegetable sticks, crackers or chips in it or spread on a bun for a hamburger that'll knock your socks off!
- 1 package of cream cheese 8 ounce, softened to room temperature
- 1- 1 1/2 cups chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2- 4 tablespoons pickle juice use less for thicker dip or more for thinner dip
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Use a wooden spoon to press into the cream cheese then stir until loosened up and smooth. Stir in all of the remaining ingredients until evenly distributed. Transfer to a serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This dip is good for up to a week when stored tightly covered in the refrigerator. It may become thinner as the week draws to an end.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1680mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 0.7mg