Asian Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal
Fabulously fast, filling, and flavourful, this Asian Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal will please everyone and feed a crowd economically.
For the Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons Reduced sodium soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped or 2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the Stir Fry:
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 whole red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, stem and seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 4 whole green onions, whites and greens sliced separately
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
To Make the Asian Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan Meal
Preheat oven to 425°F.Spray the sheet pan lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the chicken tenders around the outside edge of the sheet pan. Scatter the bell peppers, whites of the green onions, and broccoli florets around the pan. Drizzle the sauce evenly over the ingredients. Toss with tongs. Place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes.Remove the pan from the oven and toss in the snow peas. Return the pan to the oven and cook for an additional 6 minutes, or until the thickest part of the chicken tenders reaches 165°F. Scatter the thinly sliced green onion greens and sesame seeds over the top and toss to coat the vegetables and chicken with the thickened sauce and distribute the sesame seeds and green onions evenly.
Serve immediately alone or with hot rice.