Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake
Nothing says Thanksgiving quite like pumpkin! This thick, smooth, rich, Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake is the perfect go-to dessert and holiday dessert for last minute guests and unexpected treats.
Servings 3 servings
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 ounce, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese Regular or 1/3 Less fat
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small pinch ground cloves
Add all ingredients (except for the graham crackers) to a blender and blend on HIGH just until the mixture is smooth. It will be thick.
Divide between three glasses and garnish with crushed graham crackers, if desired.