Asian Turkey Meatballs
Tender, never-dry, baked Asian Turkey Meatballs are fragrant with garlic, ginger, green onion, and other classic Asian flavours.
This recipe yields about 36 small, bite-sized meatballs.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger about a 3-inch frozen piece
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced or pressed in a garlic press
Optional for serving:
- additional hoisin sauce
- sesame seeds
- sliced green onions
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together until even. Use a small cookie scoop to divide the mixture (or make 2-teaspoon sized amounts.) Roll each meatball and place on the parchment lined pan, leaving about an inch between the meatballs so air can circulate around them in the oven. Bake the meatballs for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs reach 165°F.