Hard Cider Sangria-by-the-Glass
Summer fun in a glass: fresh fruits soaking in crisp hard cider chilled and sweetened with a lime popsicle. Classy? Hardly. But it's delicious!
- Per serving:
- 1/4 of a tart crisp apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or other seasonal berries
- 2 to 3 fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 chilled bottle dry or crisp hard apple cider
- 1 good lime ice pop like Nestle Outshine or any other ice pop -homemade or purchased- made with real lime juice