Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Bubbly, cheesy, spicy, and full of chicken, Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip is a snacker's dream. Welcome at parties, on game day, or just for a fun hot snack, this dip is everything you love about Buffalo wings minus the bone.
- 8 ounce brick of cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup hot sauce preferably Frank's Red Hot or Sriracha
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or grated mozzarella or Monterey Jack if you dislike blue.
- 1 clove of garlic peeled and finely minced or pressed
- 2 cups of cooked finely chopped or shredded chicken
Add the softened cream cheese to mixing bowl. Use a fork to break up the cream cheese and smoosh in the milk, mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Switch to a sturdy spoon to continue smashing it and mixing it until smooth. Mix in the hot sauce next, whisking to combine until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients until evenly combined.
Scrape the mixture into a casserole dish or oven safe bowl and bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
*This mixture can also be prepared in a slow-cooker on low (2-3 hours) and kept warm for a couple hours afterward.
Serve hot with crackers, corn or tortilla chips, celery sticks, or bread sticks.