Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
Garlic Parmesan Green Beans are utterly irresistible with their crisp-tender perfection and generous helping of flavourful, crunchy garlic parmesan bread crumbs.
- 1 pound fresh green beans ends snapped off
- 1 tablespoon garlic extra virgin olive oil or plain extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and minced or pressed in a garlic press
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs regular, whole wheat, or gluten free
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, zest only
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Toss the green beans, olive oil, and garlic together on a half sheet pan. Roast for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, scatter the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and lemon zest over the top.Return the pan to the oven for another 4 to 6 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the cheese and bread crumbs are beginning to become light golden brown. Toss with tongs and serve immediately.