Mega Taco Salad in Cool Ranch Baked Tortilla Salad Bowls
This Mega Taco Salad is a seriously satisfying dinner salad that has all the goodies of a fully loaded taco: chorizo, pico de gallo, cheese cubes, barbecue ranch dressing, sour cream, avocado slices or guacamole, and a dash or two of hot sauce all served in an edible Cool Ranch Baked Tortilla Salad Bowl.
For 4 Dinner Sized Mega Taco Salads:
- 4 Cool Ranch Baked Tortilla Salad Bowls
- 12-16 cups salad greens
- 2 cups Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups browned fully cooked Mexican Style Chorizo, warm but not hot
- 2 cups 1/4-inch sized cubes Cheddar Pepper Jack, or Monterey Jack cheese.
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce This one or This one
- sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado halved, pitted, and sliced thinly ~OR~ 2 cups Ultimate Guacamole
- Optional: Hot sauce to taste
Once you've assembled the ingredients, this Mega Taco Salad couldn't be easier! Simply stir together the Ranch dressing and barbecue sauce in a bowl or liquid measuring cup and set aside.
Divide the salad greens evenly between the Cool Ranch Baked Tortilla Salad Bowls. Scatter over the top of each salad: 1/2 cup of the Pico de Gallo, 1/2 cup of the chorizo, 1/2 cup of cheese cubes, 1 tablespoon of the barbecue ranch dressing, a dollop of sour cream, 1/4 of the avocado (or 1/2 cup of the guacamole), and a dash or two of hot sauce, if desired.