Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Everything you love about loaded baked potatoes -tender cubes of potato, sour cream, crispy bacon, Cheddar cheese, and green onions- in a summery salad form.
- 5 pounds russet gold, or red potatoes, baked and chilled, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups sour cream
- 1 pound bacon cooked 'til crisp and crumbled
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions trimmed of the root ends, halved, and thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Reserve 2 tablespoons each of the crumbled bacon and grated cheese, and a teaspoon of the sliced green onions for garnish.
Stir together the potatoes, sour cream, remaining bacon, Cheddar, green onions, kosher salt, and black pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to two days, garnishing right before serving.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 771mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1.6mg