Pretty pink Watermelon Margaritas are refreshing, thirst quenching, lightly sweet cocktails for any time you need to cool down and chill out.
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon cubes plus 2 cubes for garnish
- 1 jalapeno pepper stem removed, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces Reposado Tequila 6 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice 3 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 ounces light agave syrup 3 tablespoons
Muddle together the watermelon cubes and jalapeno slices in a cocktail shaker for about 1 minute, or until the watermelon is pulverized and liquid.
Add the tequila, agave, and lime juice with a handful of ice to the shaker.
Firmly close the shaker and shake vigorously until the shaker is cold to the touch, about 1 minute.
Dip the rim of 2 rocks glasses in fresh lime juice, then Volcanic Black Salt (or kosher salt).
Fill the rocks glasses with fresh ice, then strain the cocktail into the glasses.
Garnish each glass with a skewer that has a cube of watermelon and a slice of jalapeno.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 152mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 23.9mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.3mg