2 Minute Garlic Anchovy Mayonnaise
Author: Rebecca Lindamood
Recipe type: Condiment, Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 2 peeled cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Add the garlic, anchovy fillets, and lemon juice to a blender or food processor fitted with a blade. Process on high until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and pulse on high until all you have an even, mostly smooth texture.
- Scrape into a bowl or jar. You can serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
If you choose to thin this for use as dressing, you can either add a splash or milk or another splash of lemon juice.
Recipe by Foodie With Family at http://www.foodiewithfamily.com/2-minute-garlic-anchovy-mayonnaise/